Cardinal Commercial Roofing and Insulation’s Specialty Coating Division focuses on the application of high performance polymers for demanding and unique applications. These same products are also incorporated by Cardinal CRI on typical applications to provide superior results on everyday projects in unique situations. Common problems can be overcome by Cardinal CRI with the expertise and knowledge of our Advanced Specialty Coatings Portfolio.
Cardinal CRI offers a wide array of specialty coatings to meet the demand for many different types of applications.
Pure Polyurea and Polyurea Hybrid Coatings
- Typical applied to protect metal, wood, geotextile, plastics, sprayed polyurethane foam and concrete
- Applications include but not limited to bridges, decks, roofs, roadside, parking decks, blast mitigation for vehicular equipment and buildings, tank linings and coatings and secondary containment.
- Use polyureas and hybrids for waterproofing, abrasion protection, chemical resistance and corrosion protection
- Short cure time
- Superior elongation
- Immediately weatherproof
- Long renewable life cycle
Polyaspartic and Epoxy Coatings
- Offer superior protection for wood, concrete and metal
- Use on warehouse, manufacturing and other floor areas, vertical concrete surfaces and decks
- Strong adhesion characteristics
- Highly resistant to a variety of chemicals
- Custom colors available
Intumescent Fireproofing and Thermal Barrier Coatings
- Offer fireproofing and thermal barrier protection for several different types of building components. Intumescents are used on exposed steel, wood and SPF surfaces among others.
- Can be used over spray polyurethane foam in interior applications for an approved thermal barrier
- Ideal for fireproofing steel when the steel is an aesthetic exposed part of the building architecture
- Intumescent coatings are very lightweight in comparison to other systems
- Coating is dust free and easy to maintain
- Cost is competitive to other systems and installation is comparatively quicker than other types of fireproofing
- Custom topcoat colors are available